Bellevue College and its representatives are legally obligated to protect items of information and electronic data gather for business and academic purposes. Therefore, the college has established policies and procedures for:
- classifying electronic data,
- appropriately handling college data through its full life-cycle,
- storing and protecting college data,
- ensuring only authorized access to college data, and
- reporting breaches of the security of college data.
The menu items found under this page are intended to help all college officials understand that all data collected, stored, transported, or manipulated in electronic form at the college is to be protected from unauthorized access, disclosure and destruction.