The Office of eLearning & Open Education at the Washington State Board for Community & Technical Colleges offers a suite of free, high-quality professional learning opportunities to system faculty and staff year-round.
Upcoming Summer Enrichment Opportunities:
• Accessibility 101 August 7th … registration is open
• How to Use Open Educational Resources (OER) September 11th … registration opens in August
• Intro to the Canvas Learning Management System August 7th … registration is open
• Quality Matters – Applying the QM Rubric (APPQMR) August 10th … registration is open
• Quality Matters – Improving your Online Course (IYOC) August 31st … registration is open
- To read training course descriptions, please visit the eLearning Professional Development page.
- To check training dates, please visit the College System & SBCTC calendar page.
- To register for Accessibility, OER, or Canvas training, please visit the eLearning Training Registration page.
- To register for Quality Matters training, please use our online sign-up form.
- If you have questions, please contact us!
Our classes are in high demand and fill quickly, so sign-up today!!!