I’ve set up this blog to help create additional ways to communicate and share information from the Office of Academic Affairs and the many facets of instruction (including Library Media Services, Instructional Divisions, RISE, etc.). While our messaging is focused on issues academics and instruction, anyone is welcome to read along and follow the blog.
The site will evolve over time but for now some things you might expect to find here:
- Re-postings of informational email messages from the Academic Affairs
- General updates on issues we are working on in Instruction
- Sharing of interesting articles or books that influence our work
- Reminders about upcoming deadlines, events or professional development opportunities
- Shared best practices and guidelines
Blog posts will be open to comment – so please feel free to share your thoughts here as well.
Thanks and be well! – Rob