Phillip Levine/Dale Lindman, A Joint Exhibition. Opening reception: Thursday, September 6, 6:00 – 8:00 pm. Please visit the PROGRAPHICA / KOPLIN DEL RIO GALLERY web site for more information including artist talk date.
Art Exhibition ⇐ (pdf file)
- New Faculty Orientation – Monday, September 10, 1:00 – 5:30 p.m. or Tuesday, September 11, 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Room D104. Registration is required. A $100 stipend from the Office of Instruction is available for participating faculty upon completions of the orientation evaluation.
**Department Chairs, please forward this info to new faculty. For more information visit the Faculty Commons web site.
- New Tenure-Track Orientation – Tuesday, September 11, 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Room D104. Registration is required. $150 Stipend will be available for Faculty who attend the orientation and submit the evaluation.
For more information visit the Faculty Commons web site.
**Department Chairs, please forward this info to new faculty.
- Syllabi template is now available on the Bellevue College web site under eLEARNING. All links have been updated. If you have any questions or comments regarding the syllabi template be sure to e-mail: eLEARNING.
**PLEASE NOTE: Be sure to include both A&H policy links in your syllabi:
1. the Student Procedures & Expectations
2. the Arts & Humanities Commitment to Student Growth and Development. They are located on the A&H webs site under “Student Information.”
- Make your Canvas Syllabus Publicly Viewable instructions.
- Wednesday, September 19, 7:30 pm | Jim Sisko’s Bellevue College Jazz Band Performing at Tula’s Jazz Club | $12 cover charge
- Monday, October 1 – Saturday, October 6 – Japan Week at BC. BC’s Japanese Culture Exchange Club will be presenting a cultural and educational event called “Japan Week” during the first week of October on campus. Confirmed Weekday lecture schedule. It would be great if you could include these in your fall quarter syllabus/schedule.
We would like to have as many students as possible attend. Please visit the Japan Week web site for updated information and about getting involved by volunteering. Volunteer Registration Form.